Our Mission: To positively impact the health, well-being and access to healthcare and wellness services for Pueblo’s underserved.
Our Vision: All residents of Pueblo County, Colorado will have access to comprehensive, quality and affordable health care.
To help make our mission and vision become a reality we:
1. Help people get the health care they need
- We enroll children and eligible adults in Medicaid, Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+), Longterm Care, and Adult Medicaid.
- We serve as an official Colorado Medical Assistance site. This means that we’re qualified to determine income eligibility, certify required documents, and enroll children and eligible adults directly into the Colorado Benefits Management System.
- We are a Presumptive Eligibility site. We can provide immediate, temporary health care coverage so that applicants can get medical care while they work to gather the documentation they need for permanent coverage.
- We are partnering with other local organizations in an initiative called Pueblo Get Covered! to make sure everyone in Pueblo has the health coverage they need.
2. Help people stay healthy
- We help families understand their Medicaid and CHP+ health care benefits and make sure they get the preventive and routine health care they need, through the Healthy Communities program.
- We offer a searchable directory of health providers in the Pueblo area, to help people find primary care physicians, dentists, pediatricians, and other health providers.
- We also manage a directory of Pueblo resources so that families can easily find information on schools, social services, food and utility assistance, and much more.