The State of Colorado has just released a new mobile app that provides fast and easy access to your Medicaid and CHP+ benefits where it is most convenient for you. More and more, people are accessing important information on their mobile devices. By downloading a free app from either the Apple iTunes store or the Android/Google Play App Store, you can now access information on the go.
This app is for current Medicaid and CHP+ clients with a PEAK account. At this point, clients are unable to create an account or apply for benefits. There are, however, many things that can be done on the app:
- Update your income and upload your paystub
- Update your contact and household information
- Set up payments for CHP+ enrollment fees or the Medicaid Buy-in program premiums
- Learn about how to stay healthy
- Find a Medicaid or CHP+ doctor
- View an electronic version of their medical card
- View your Medicaid or CHP+ benefits
Check out this YouTube video for more details.